- 2018 Summer Farm Camps for Middle School Girls – Click here for more info.
1st session: 6/25 – 6/29, 2nd session: 7/9 – 7/13, 3rd session: 7/16 – 7/20
- Women’s Art and Renewal Weekend – September 28, 29, 30 Click here for more info.
- Goat Yoga!! Come to the farm for a fun and unique yoga class. Schedule to be announced once the weather warms.
- Farm Birthday Parties – featuring mini horse cart rides with our new mini horse, Bridget, plus goat visiting, games and more!
Contact us to schedule your child’s party today!
- Goat Hikes – Saturdays and Sundays – Call to arrange.
- Farm Stay Vacations – Rental through Airbnb
- Stay tuned for more workshops and indoor yoga classes later in the season, as we renovate the barn into a beautiful new yoga and workshop space (this space will be available for rent as well).
- In addition to the above events and activities, the primary operation at the farm continues to be Growing to Give, a food bank farm program, so we hope you’ll SAVE THE DATES of the following 2018 Growing to Give events at the farm:
- The FarmYard Jam – A Community Music Festival: June 23, 5 to 9
- Tickets available at the door. $10 adults and children 12 and under are free.
- 2nd Annual Farm to Table Dinner and Fundraiser: August 18, 5 to 9,
- only 100 spots, tickets go on sale in early June. Check back!
- Featuring entertainment by Bill Staines, folk musician from New Hampshire at our Farm to Table Dinner on 8/8/18.
For more information, please visit the events section of the Growing to Give website. Growingtogive.farm