On Saturday, June 18, 2016, please come and help us create an evening of wonderful people, great food, and uplifting music and stories!
5:00 pm to whenever people run out of steam for any or all of the following:
- Fun and Games – Cornhole, frisbee, trail and garden walking, basketball “horse”, sheep petting, hanging out, etc.
- Potluck – anything works as a contribution: snacks, hot dishes, salads, desserts, beverages, etc.
- Singing – out of the new Singing Church Songbook – “songs that lift up the spirit and support communitarian values” – check it out and find some favorites to request! (This will happen in the house, starting just after 8:30)
- Fire pit in the woods – fire watching, storytelling and music making
- Farm Tours at 5:30, 6:30, and 7:30 pm. Tours will be about 30 minutes each, starting at the front porch.
- General frivolity
Please click here for directions.
In order to give us a little sense of the size of group to anticipate, please click here to add your name(s) to the RSVP list.
Can’t wait to see ya!
John, Patty, Mitch, Joe, and Theda and other members of the farm crew